Monday, April 25, 2011

Flowers!

I dropped off the face of the earth on this blog, I realize, but I wanted to get some images of the 'look' I've spent a lot of time pondering for the wedding & reception.

First up, flowers!
Unfortunately I've lost the links to a lot of these images, so I hope no one gets offended by that.
 The first is probably more what I'm looking for.  I love these orange flowers and the longer stems in the center of the bouquet.  Not too sure about the 'folded' leaves at the bottom, but I like the rest!  Maybe a navy ribbon to wrap at the bottom?
I found this one awhile ago, and I like that it looks more like wild flowers, the variation in color, size, texture, and heights of the flowers.
 This third bouquet, again I like the wild flowers, though this bouquet is much to big for what I'm looking for... something more subtle and manageable.
 Similar to the first one, these bouquets are my favorite!  The orange ribbon is pretty here, too instead of the navy suggested for the first.
 Another similar bouquet.  Maybe too much height... I think I might end up dragging this one on the ground if I held it down like this, and it'd cover my face if I held it up!
 I like that the bridesmaids have solid orange and the bride has orange & white instead of having a larger version of the same.
 This was one of the first bouquets that I found and liked.  The more natural & wild look to the flowers are very appealing, as well as the shape of the bouquet and the visual weight where she holds the bouquet while the overall bouquet seems visually light.

No comments:

Post a Comment