This winery is located about 1 hour from the Boston Airport, which would make transportation easier than some locations, but not an easy breeze....
There aren't a ton of pictures on the website of the vineyards, but I really like the idea of having an outdoor ceremony and then the reception inside the on-site restaurant pictured above: J's Restaurant.
It would be cozy and intimate with a maximum of 62 people (+22 upstairs). The menu selections look delicious, and not only are they a winery, but they also brew beer and make liquor! All definite pluses!
Though it seems like a great option, there are some cons:
- Transportation to/from the airport and hotel (closest is ~6miles away)
- Not easy for visit trips
- Boston-Area could be pretty expensive, though it would be fun to visit.
- They don't allow ANY outside food or beverages, so if they don't make what we want, we're stuck without.
- Full-service wedding planning location
- Excellent Seafood....mmmmmm
- Boston would be fun for pre-wedding gatherings