Sunday, May 2, 2010

The countdown has begun.....oh wait!

Well, I guess the countdown can't begin until we've set a date.
Amazing how 'have you set a date?' is the #1 question I'm asked when I tell someone I'm recently engaged.

I've at least started to narrow down the possibilities, created a calendar with dates that work better than others. But even before that, we have to select a location.
Location...
[Source]

Location...
[Source]

Location!

The possibilities are endless! More than the slight overwhelming feeling, is the extreme excitement to plan such an important day.

I'd like to use this blog to document my ideas and get feedback, as well as share important information as we make decisions and get closer to the BIG DAY (whenever that may be).

1 comment:

  1. This a great idea! I cant wait to see what you decide on, any way you go, you cant go wrong! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete